Elder Care Guidance
Caring for an aging parent or loved one can present difficult challenges. Whether you have suddenly been faced with responsibilities of eldercare due to a crisis, such as a fall or hospitalization, or you are starting to see the need for care for an individual based upon mishaps or warning signs, the questions of how to proceed can be overwhelming.
Care Solutions for Elders offers Elder Care Guidance, either in person or over the phone, by a qualified RN staff with over 30 years experience in geriatric care. Whether your questions are simple or complex, we can help you gain the knowledge you need to feel confident and move forward in the best way possible to ensure the happiness and welfare of you and your elder.
Care Solutions for Elders can help you with the following:
- Learn about resources available to help manage care
- Emergency response systems
- Medications monitoring
- Learn about community programs
- Advice on lifestyle transition support
- Referrals to other resources specializing in Elders
- Get advice on basic care
- Home modifications and home safety
- Skin care
- Insurance guidance
- Helping you understand, navigate and choose the best insurance policies
- Long-term care
- Medicare D and Medicare advantage programs
- PPO and POS plans
- Alternative housing options
- Emotional support
Care Solutions for Elders understands the challenges faced in all stages of care. We have extensive experience in working with doctors, hospitals, attorneys, trust officers, insurance agencies and community programs. We work to provide clear and straight-forward information to support you so you can make the best decisions for your family and for your elder.
Call us to discuss your elder care needs at 415-456-3439. We look forward to working with you.